Friday, March 26, 2010
Day uno of de Blog
So I finally broke down and decided to do the whole blogging thing, I guess you can say I'm a sucker for trends : ) This being my first official blog post I should probably introduce myself...Ahem...I am basically a 21 year old soccer mom. Boring? Maybe to some, but I feel that my life is full of great things that the world needs to know about! Or maybe I just need an outlet to vent. Who knows? I live for trashy celeb gossip magazines and E news. I used to fantasize about being famous and wearing big sunglasses even when it wasn't sunny out. ( bad, I know) But I have had one of the biggest reality checks that one could ever get, a child. With the birth of my son Hunter I've had a major eye-opening experience and realized ,that as much as I hate to admit, the world no longer revolves around Lindsey. So get ready to join me on my journey at motherhood, who knows where we will end up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment