Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Boot Scootin' Nugget

Hunter took his very first steps today! This is a major milestone moment for my little guy and I'm so proud of him! The bad part was that I almost missed it! My friend Maren usually watches Hunter for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I go to class. Tonight, however, Maren wasn't available so Hunter went to Mamaw and Papaw's. When I went to pick him up I walked into Mamaw's and it looked like a tornado had hit. I guess one kind of did, Tornado Hunter! She walked down the stairs with a half-naked little nugget who was so excited to see his mommy!We sat down in the living room and Hunter went over to this cabinet and pulled up, then he just turned and walked a few steps to his toys! I was like oh my gosh!!! I'm super excited and just had to let everyone know!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment